Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nicole Kidman Regrets Botox

Nicole Kidman regrets Botox- Nicole Kidman has admitted that she previously had Botox to reduce wrinkles, but says she no longer uses the treatment  because she didn't like the way it made her face look.

The 43-year-old tells German magazine TV Movie that she has tried numerous remedies in order to keep up a youthful appearance including Botox which tightens up a patient's face to avoid the appearance of wrinkles.
"I've tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don't help," she says.
"I even tried Botox but I didn't like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don't use it anymore, and I can move my forehead again! I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything."
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright United States News Magazine 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all