Thursday 6 October 2011

Kat Von D Album

Kat Von d Album- After her split from Jesse James and the cancellaton of "L.A. Ink," Kat Von D is finding solace in music. The famed tattoo artist is recording her first album, she tells E! News. "I've been passionate about music all my life. I've been playing classical piano since I was six. So I understand the form, but it will be fun to be able to translate a message."


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2011/10/04/2011-10-04_kat_von_d_recording_first_album_with_dark_tragically_romantic_tunes.html#ixzz1ZzTvpcZq
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright United States News Magazine 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all